Sunday, March 16, 2014

focus ;


Ahoy hoy

Lets see today was suppose to be a productive day. i did do some study but not nearly enough :(. looking at past documents I found one labelled "advise" Opened it up and really surprised myself. I really did help me right now haha it's bascially the answer I've only recently found but this really reiterated it.

Fate hahah but yes part of the doc said this. I'm so proud of myself for saving this and recognizing this as advise since this would be me in year 9 or 10.

Without the context its still understandable.The final line refers to both pos and neg thoughts.
The final line really spoke volumes. It read:

"what you focus on, grows". So what are you choosing to focus on?

Thankyou 15yo me

- Lyhnn

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha awww Lynn, so cute :) made the start of my day hahah

    ReplyDelete