If I lie down, I'll be dead
- Hong
AHAHAHHA Are you a wizard ? :L
Addicted to this song. Esp since it's set in Jap. So many good alt bands coming from UK so awesome :)
Anyway I'm busy busy. Study getting real this week. For real no screwing around now. Gotta keep your hair up ayyyy must keep your head down oh oh
Dickheaded unicorns hahahah. I totes need a new phone.
Saw an old UQ friend the other day still the same as always. Reminders from the past as to why I felt the way I did. Emphasize DID
This morning was a really nice sunny warm day. Sky blue hence the pic. :) This week was an alright week aye. Let's see train ride on tues & thurs and friday night highlights. Pretty cool. idk how I'm going to blog consistently again.
- Lyhnn

No comments:
Post a Comment