I crave people who are passionate about things. I love seeing people really into what they like.
I really like compassionate people. I didn't realise this until I was met with the opposite.
We are humans. We hope. We dream even if we know we might fail, we still want to try. We're stupid like that. Hopes and dreams drive people to be the very best versions of themselves. Even though humanity is screwed up in a lot of ways there are many beautiful things that have come from us. Pachelbel's Canon D Major, Van Gogh's Starry Sky. George Orwell's 1984. This song :)
this be how I dance 8D
but seriously though. I understand that people are cruel and people can screw each other up with a single word but I'll still hope like the foolish girl I am. Hopefully someday somehow those scars of yours will heal because compassion is a wonderful thing.
- Lyhnn

No comments:
Post a Comment