I can't name the first 3 on the 2nd top line and the one before Rapunzel :S
Love the paperman chick. She's so pretty.
Night time, taek friends dragged me out to tet even though I wanted to watch tennis lol So I just went bogan cuz no corinda ppl would be going. Funny I bumped into Ronnie and Mande fml LOL and bumped into Ko and his whole family from Taek.
Found good cheap nem nuong in a small stall. Only second to the Compassion Vietnam one surprisingly. I only tried the compassion vietnam one to see how it faired with the rest but t was soo damn good! wow but ew we handled that stuff and Randy probably spat all over it.
Played dodgem cars again. Took wacky photos with Ngan's SLR. OHH and ate this green waffle!! YUM Ronnie was eating it tonight and gave me some, so I bought it myself. Better ask him what it be. That thing was delicious as fck. First time eating it.
- Lyhnn

No comments:
Post a Comment