Happy Australia day. Even though it was not the case for some moments in the day lulz
Today, ice skating with Jaz and Hong. I woke up late then rushed around, made Jazmine wait for like 30mins :( I don't think she was happy. sowwie :( Jazmine was alright aye better than me first time, reckon she'll pick it up in no time again. Jazmine says she wants to get into it again. She used to go every week years ago. She used to be so good :D I want to see that! I really wanna go a lot as well :)
Over to TPs for AusDay BBQ to eat, which in the end we didn't even do much of. I feel cheated in my heart :C I really feel like stealing the meat not even joking they took my $15 and all I ate was one sausage. Got one Randy Nguyen's half eaten chicken wing flown into my thigh T_T
Went to the park where I BEAT TONY IN THE ULTIMATE PHYSICAL BATTLE! aka hanging longer than him on a bar (Y) Yee don't even know how I did it ahahah I beat a personal trainer. Good achievement! but then Hong got a thong to the face D: Dude Randy is gonna get it. Randy is gonna get it. That was all I was thinking at that moment. Randy is gonna get his ass handed to him on a plate man.
Went back to TPs where Jaz, on top of all the bad things happening to her from hay fever from ice skating and being drowsy on meds, she had to drive her car onto poop :( Jazzie :( Played cards with Tien. Hong went off with kle and bro to skate. Jaz and I went home. Still hanging with that some ppl from that group was still kind of fun. Felt a bit like hs again.
Nadal didn't have too good of an Australia Day as well :( He lost 3 sets to 1 against Stan Wawrinka for the Aus Open sadly. He got injured in the second set got back up a set. Poor fella was tearing up most of the time after the loss :(
Today will be a memorable day for Hong, Jaz and I. Mostly because of the stupid unfortunate things LOL, Thong, Chicken and Poop.
- Lyhnn

No comments:
Post a Comment