Can you believe my first time skating was in year 12. From what I gathered looking back at my blog, today was my 10th? time ice skating. November then I went another few times in December. I think that was the year I went ice skating the most which was like 4 times. Then I went a couple times last last year, 2 times last year and 2 times this year so far. I'm alright now if I go a bit fast but I unstable going slow.
Yesterday I tried a size 6 skate for the first time for more toe space because last time my toes were numb for weeks and I was unsure whether it was the cold or because of the tightness of the skates. Yesterday my feet felt really comfortable for the first time since I've ice skated tho.
Want Cindy's skateboard, I just want to take everything of hers. That day I went over Randy's I couldn't resist going into her room. So cool omfg. Anyway on a small tiny side note TP dared me to skate and I accidentally put the skateboard through Randy's wall. I was gonna keep it on the downlow but you know how randy is so everyone basically know already huu :( I am SO afraid of his mum man. I am so scared. To the point lol I'm scared to over his anymore D:
Staying home today. Applying for jobs. Cleaning room. Every time I go out spontaneously clothes go flying sighh
- Lyhnn

No comments:
Post a Comment