Tuesday, January 28, 2014

clearing ;

wtf is this HAHAH bloody hell cracked up seeing this on my dash.

Anywho today and yesterday I've been clearing things out, rearranging things, cleaning and tidying things in my room. Today I cleared out and rearranged books and stuff ready for uni. I am so excited hehe but yes I need to be less of a hoarder of trinkets man. Jazmine is always amazed by the number of trinkets. You want thingabobs I've got plenty but who cares no big deal I want moreeee :P

I don't want to clear out my trinketsss they all have memoriess :( A whole heap are presents from over the years as well. I keep everything anyone ever gives me. Unless they give me shit :P then I will take that into consideration depending on the person :P

Tonight's cool bean convo was one of the shittiest yet lol I have to use this opportunity to its fullest. Umz hmm I wish I could find old chat logs of when I used to talk to ppl to see how I differ from back then haha. See what I talked to certain people about.

BAHAHA click this URL, I spent a good 3 minutes just watching it to check if it would go out of sync LOL worth it !! (as long as u aren't listening to music on your dash, it should be fine, if you are refresh) http://iimoto.tumblr.com/post/74835925066/blimpcat-ezrotic-rampaigehalseyface
Laughed my way into the night with this hahahaha


- Lyhnn

No comments:

Post a Comment