Wednesday, January 29, 2014

left ;


LOL trying to think of what happened Wednesday. Dreary looking day. Cloudy. Decided to bring an umbrella but it didn't even rain.

Did some errands then watched a movie with a good old UQ friend Darren :D Haven't seen him in nearly a year. Fckn hell he's gotten even more skinner since I saw him a year ago. We started right where we left off haha. One of those people that are easy to talk to. Had to leave shortly after because I might not make it in time for taek but I'll see him again.

I chose a seat, one of those that seat both ways with a small back. A man looking like a business director was already sitting there when I took the seat  diagonally behind him. I waited there for more than 30mins. Anyway as I was sitting there he fell asleep. His head kept nodding. It really bothered me and I just wanted to shove my unused jacket under his chin but didn't know if he would freak out hahaha So I just sat there keeping an eye on him for a while. He then woke up as I left.

Went taek.


- Lyhnn

No comments:

Post a Comment