Friday, January 24, 2014

catch ;


Hello. phew long post
FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FOREVER I got jaz to socialize with peeps lol

Went over to Randy's to make popcorn. Ronnie remembering back to 3years ago. Only me and Randy were making the popcorn after myvee who worked hard, left :( Hannah hung while Ronnie and TP got food and I thought we were going to die waiting for it omg. Its like being thirsty but surrounded by the ocean. Ocean = popcorn. thirsty = our hunger.

They did shit all for the whole day LOL until like the very last 2 hours lol when things were getting too much. Music kept us going tho. Hong arrived thankfully and helped. Randy made Eden, Hannah's little 5yo cousin cry. BAD RANDY!

Tet with Jaz, Hong and Yen. Yay haven't seen yen in ages. She didn't seem that excited like her usual self this time tho :S Found Tony's group without Tony I might add. Walked around scouting food and drink first. Every year lol Nuoc mia for Jaz and Bo la lop and nem nuong for Hong :) This be our tradition. 5eva !! Went on avalanche and cha cha.

Somehow or other we got stuck with Brandan & Neilson, Brandan remembered meeting my mum from 3years ago LOL. We played on dem dodgem cars SO funn. I feel so bad about the little kid tho. He asked if I was in line and I kind of shouted YES!! to him and then I realised shit wtf LOL I was thinking was that really me ? omg did I really shout at a kid. Dude lool there was no menacing tone in the voice, I think I was just so pumped to go on :(

Bumped into Kiet and shit. Bastard didn't even say hi to me. Anywho merged with Tony's again and got decent conversations and shit going. Got ppl to socialise lol Taii appeared as well!! Jolly fella ! :D Then we went off somewhere to get more food and stuff LOL by the end of the night my voice was raspy and my stomach hurt from laughing too much hahah

Tonight was really fun for me haha one of the best I've had in a while. Some things are good once in a while.


- Lyhnn

No comments:

Post a Comment