Hello
Stayed home, applying for jobs, watching Tennis Bloody hell so crazy
- Maria got kicked in the morning by a 2 something seed WTFFF Maria. Well at least now Azarenka can win YAY :D but I wanted Maria to vs Azarenka
- Azarenka v Sloane and I was sweating aye, from heat and nervous lulz Sloane is one of those upcoming stars man. One that could upset the tournament but in the end it was all good for Azarenka.
- Kei Nishikori drove two tiebreakers which he's never done before, good on his new coach the legenday Micheal Cheng. It was soo good, soo close it could have gone either way for all the sets. 7-6,7-5,7-6 in favour of Nadal :D Sadly Nishikori lost but this has been by far his best against Nadal out of the the 6 matches he's played against Nadal in his tennis career. Jimmy Courier said that Nishikori is a potential top 10 :D anyway Nadal v Dimitrov next.
- Murray and Dimitrov through
- Tsonga v Federer - didn't watch much of this even though it must have been awesome. Federer won straight sets.
Federer will be versing Murray next. Dude that means that it won't even be semis yet but one of the Big Four will be flushed out by their own. :(
I have accumulated dog photos that are reminiscent of myself over the years lol. I want to look back and see these.




No comments:
Post a Comment