Tuesday, January 21, 2014

helix ;


Hey,

Went out for the good old sushi yumm. Bought a little Sentence a Day book :) I just opened it and its 1AM in the morning lol

Let's see um today was the worst in terms of tennis! 
- Ivanovic lost to an upcoming chick. So sad :(
- Djokovic lost to Wawrinka dude they versed each other last year and the 5th set went into the 11th I think but Djokovic won those times. :C This time it went into the 5th set but only went up to the 8th point

I don't really feel like bloggin cuz I'm sad about the tennis 

I spent most of today in aircon. I took care of some important stuff. 

Oh yeah shit lol nearly forgot say, I was thinking what else did I do today but hey I got my helix pierced. I felt the pain then it all numbed that area but it still hurt. Bothersome adjusting habits to suit it but oh well only temporary. It's been a long time coming.


- Lyhnn

No comments:

Post a Comment