Sunday, January 19, 2014

crazy ;

love her :) she's so pwetty too and talented gosh! Go Ana Ivanovic!

OMgosh the night before I had a dream that I was Katniss and it was the hunger games. The dream started in the middle of the hunger games and everyone ran away already and I was there struggling to fashion a bow and arrow from some wood, while trying to keep a look out. Oh god I was so scared for my life, I only had a ghost to look out for me, Odd about the ghost but he wasn't much help, seemed like he didn't even care if I lived or died but hey that's the dead for you, don't give a shit about life HA dem ironies

Anyway went to the beach today yay LOL

Last time I saw a piece of poo floating omg it was so absurd some rock floating in the water that I stopped and stared lulz the poo was moving but it go nowhereee. but yeahh seriously it was 1.5cm diameter LOL so gross oh god took me a couple of seconds to figure out what it was HAHAH so gross tho.

Another day of missing the tennis :( Day 7 noooo it'll be over soon D:
Ivanovic is so AWESOME & CRAZY she did the impossible!!! SHE BEAT WILLIAMS and I just MISSED IT NOOOOO it must have the been game of the season and I missed it!! I will be grilling jazmine over the details shortly but she hasn't been watching for long so I don't think her descriptions will be enough for me OMG :'(
Azarenka and Sharapova must be celebrating this joyous occasion because they are ded beat scared of Williams lol They probs think Ivanovic is now easy pickings :(

dude I had another roach situation, one was in my room and it ran into my pile of useless paper, I grabbed this big as plastic temt bag and basically dived on top of the paper (with the bag between myself and the paper) in an attempt to squish the roach omfg I got it trapped for dad in the morning lol


- Lyhnn

No comments:

Post a Comment