Southbank GoMa with besties, saw the falling back to earth exhibition, it was really great, put me back to my only animal loving roots, ate GuzmanYGomez. I think I won't push my stomach too much now LOL first time I've ever felt sick after eating too much hahaha Fun day nonetheless! So many good looking euros gosh. Esp one at GoMa in that suit and tie looking damn smooth as fck. Damn jaz lol never looking the right way. just make you want to go hit your head on the wall lol.
Hong just reminded me about this movie we partly watched in GoMa, not part of fallingbacktoearth but something else. The man said all we do is live in the past, people do it as a profession, the present is a false pretence, and even though I've heard it before, this was a good reminder. Although I've also heard about how the future is closer to us than the past because of the way we think and talk about it. It's all very confusing sometimes.
Hung with more besties come night time lol and watched Frozen :D finally! Everything was just cuteee except the prince omg who knew?!! seriously I was sooooo shocked like what the hell?!! The deception!! the betrayal! anyone get that reference lol hope my future self gets it :C Talked a lot lulz til midnight
missed a whole day of tennis LOL I did watch Sharapova in the morning tho, She was leading Cornett french chick. Um Nishikori's match was on today. He made it:D He's in the Quarters YAY
- Lyhnn

Your .gif reminds me of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxWWWHzYzEg
ReplyDeleteHAHA you've always loved those scenes, I should have guessed :)
Delete