Friday, January 17, 2014

drama ;

lulz. The Big Four they are called in the world of tennis. damn right too.

Drove the parents to indro, I got a Boost and drove back.

Tennis -Li Na v Safanova - Li Na won ofc :) She's the 4th seed afterall
 - Stosar v Ivanovic, Ivanovic won yessss :D Ivanovic (former #1) vs Serena Williams next tho (current #1) D:
- Djokovic v Istomin, a really good match actually, I think istomin put in a really solid effort, pulled quite a few impossible shots through.
- Delacquer is the only aussie left.
- Del Portro got out yesterday forgot to mention
Tomorrow is going to be a really good day for tennis and I'll be out LOL I think Sharapova, Tsonga, Monfils and a lot more are on tomorrow. Quarters is finally here.

Omg I nearly lost bestie friendship bracelet in the shower lol scratched it off and 2 beads came off. Stopped mid shower and found them eventually but while putting them down on the counter I lost one :'( knotted the bracelet like Hong said and its all good now. Gosh I was so frantic when it came off since it's the last of its kind :( I have to look after it. 

Dude I don't know what else I was going to blog today but fck all that went down the drain when just then I went out the kitchen and saw a cockroach on the counter and told dad. it went to the side of the cabinet and I didn't know I only saw dad take out a chop stick but all of a sudden he FLUNG IT INTO MY FACE omfg My hair was half covering my face so it got in there too. I squealed like the girl I am lol and luckily it was a eager to get out of my hair and I ran into the bathroom and thoroughly washed that part of my hair again and washed my face again. 

dude that's the second time one has been on my face. fckn hell

why all this drama tonight :'(


- Lyhnn

No comments:

Post a Comment