Thursday, August 1, 2013

butt ;


If you want to skip to para 3, you can read the disturbing account of my dealings with an butthole abusing massage chair

Wow what a crushingly horrible day I had. In the morning I went to Sunnybank by public transport. I went earlier than I had planned, Ran all the way to the station I realize that I legit forgot my cardholder and the train was there so I hopped on, riding the train all the way to Indro, terrified that I might be caught and fined. I managed to make it all the way to Indro to catch the bus and I thought well I'll just buy a ticket no big deal but then discovered that I was $.50 short of a tickets to Sunnybank!!!! Now I had to ride the train back to home and instead of being early now I was half an hour late. I was just thinking this must be Karma for hopping on the train with out my Go card. I was rushing everywhere that morning. 

What made this whole late morning experience horrible, was that, remember the intense tae kwon do lesson I had last night, well I woke up today and my first steps or so wobbly, my thighs were in pain and my butt was in pain. So sore from the Squats and lunges and I had to run from my house to the station I had to run up a flight of stairs chased 2 trains, one that I caught on time and one that I missed. Now I know the guys have leg day, well this is like, a day after leg da for me, I was dying.

Went to my first Physio appointment today. I would soon find out it's an utterly horrible idea to see the Physio when you're sore. See I thought because I'm going to Physio for my back, it wouldn't affect me because it was my lower body in pain. Oh how wrong I was. The receptionist let me sit in the massage chair. As soon as it started, it clamped me in and I was trapped as it massaged my back, my calves and my feet. It then went on to my thighs and suddenly it poked me right in my BUTTT!!!! Holy crap. I was trapped and the chair was abusing my already-sore-from-lunges butt D: I felt raped after that. Pedo chair D: but that wasn't the last of it for my butt :C

The Physiotherapist came in stopped the chair thank god. Then they massaged my back really hard and so i discovered that my back was sore too. Probs from the push ups. Anyway lying there and then suddenly i feel a jab on my butt cheek :L HE ELBOWED MY BUTT CHEEK D: What the hell. And he just kept it there for what felt like an unreasonable amount of time... He did that like 4 times. Yeahh. Well... WHY????!!! D':

He then said he'd massage the neck and shoulders since I told him I do taek. I thought YAY love neck massages from Tien ^^. Yepp my neck was destroyed after he had his way. I knew my neck muscles were sore from push ups but dayumn girl I felt pain where I thought was impossible. 

I realize that this post is filled with heck load of innuendos lol


- Lyhnn

No comments:

Post a Comment