Friday, August 2, 2013

senior ;

gangsta right :L 
nahh the anime is so random FLCL, I've only watched like 3 eps? it's only like 5 eps

Today I was suppose to be go to uni with Hong but Boss called me in so work I went to. Monayy Monay tankyou :L Anyway met a Senior receptionist. Wow she's so good at this. I felt shitty but I felt more inspired by her. So cool. The way she talked on the phone was so good. No wonder, Boss's mum gave me shit! LOL Anyway only came for 4 hours so wasn't that tired.

Someone's present came in the mail the other day ;)

Yesterday was shitty but there were things that made me feel better though lol. I saw 2 guide dogs. And at the bus stop at Sunnybank, I met a morman missionary. He suddenly struck up a convo, then I thought well I'm waiting for the bus so why not just talk to him. I was familiar with what they do. When they become a certain age (19) they travel around the world, and help people and also share their religion with them. 

This guy didn't really preach their religion they were just talking to me like a normal person but also just explaining what it is they did. The guy was my age and from america and this was his first year. I'm definitely a skeptical full fledged atheist but I'm always open to more information.

He wasn't good looking or anything but I felt, I was not conversing awkwardly like my normal self because I didn't expect anything. Thought to myself, why don't I lower my expectations around people more :'( then I wouldn't be such a massive awkward turtle.

Other thing that was good was the Sakuraya ~

Phone convo with bestie today :)


- Lyhnn

No comments:

Post a Comment