Wednesday, July 31, 2013

feels ;


Yo this post is going to be pretty blunt and graphic today, just warning. I don't know when I'm going to jog again but I need to get my sleep patterns back to normal. Stupid tumblr has been occupying my sleeping time again. I swear I stay on it for hours. So I end up waking up at 11 the next day. This bascially leaves me hardly anytime to do anything so my days have been uneventfully filled with Sailor Moon, yt, biking and eating, tumblring. Hey not that I'm complaining about the things I do, I just want more time in my day :'(

Went taek tonight, Mitchell was taking class again but tonight he was more douchey like usual. Tonight was intense intense, I have a feeling it was because I told Ko that Monday wasn't that full on so I'm pretty sureee he blabbed to Mitchell as he said he got a request from someone to make it more intense. Bitch TT"

Also tonight I thought huh period hasn't come in a while. FCK it bettter not today. Pretty much many lessons are filled with those thoughts because the uniform is fucking white and there is a lot of kicking and fck me if there is any blood yes it will transfer and yes it will be noticable and yes it has happened BEFORE!!!!!!! 
Imagine that feeling. 

Lately I've just spent days watching one yt`er vids until I come to a friend of them and then watch a heck load of their vids and the reluctant cycle goes on :D enjoy the funniest vid i watched today and yes I have been watching his vids for the whole day! jk *shifty eyes*

I know dem feels.


- Lyhnn

No comments:

Post a Comment