kyuuuute!!
Went home, went to taek, talking to Yui meant that I had to talk to Ko which I wasn't really interested in doing >_> but Yui is a close friend of his so have to endure it.
God I forgot how good listening to mixes on headphones was omfg so good, maybe I'll get some headphones soon. Not beats or any of the Dr Dre though because Kiet said it was shit and all they do is change it so the bass is big but everything else is mumbled. No way I can't believe they do that jeez T_T I'll make sure to check a lot of reviews :/
Oh I decided I won't post photos of my room until I've gotten the curtains up for bare with me for a bit ><"
HAHAH omfg saw this on my tumblr and god this applies to so many people


No comments:
Post a Comment