Yo yo It's good to have someone else who's unrelated and even more level headed than me. Spent the day watching Sailor Moon. God I think everyone's prince charming was Tuxedo Mask :D Raised everyone's expectations when we were young hahaha.
And everyone had a sailor they loved. My sister's favourite was Mercury and mine was Mars lol I remember practicing her fire shooting and fire ring pose LOL I'm going to re-watch everything. Anyway wow I'm listening to all the morals that she talks about after the eps like being true to yourself and stuff. wow I could have learnt everything when I was young from those.
Dark days have started to cloud them. It's frustrating to see, not able to do much. It's like Alfred said in the Dark Knight
“One day Mr. Wayne I can say 'I told you so' and when that day comes I won't want to.” I hope they end up content.
- Lyhnn

No comments:
Post a Comment