Wednesday, July 3, 2013

benito ;


LOl I think everyone can relate to this!

I spent the morning shopping at Ronnie's shop, buying last minute ingredients for my miso soup! ^^ I bought fried tofu and benito flakes from them god. The benito flakes are something new in the shop though because I would have straight up bought them if I saw them before. Benito flakes can also be eaten as seasoning with onigiri and they're the things that are put on top of Takoyaki ^^

Went home made miso soup. The first one pot required a lot of testing of amounts lol I thought about giving some some to Hong because she already tasted what miso is like so she can compare and also because I thought it might make her happy lol. Then since I had ingredients left I made another pot yummmy

Then I made 2 onigiris with benito flakes seasoning, one for Hong which I put in a plastic bag and shaped because it might be gross to her if I touched it lol and when it came to making mine, I used my hands but when I made the triangle I tasted a bit of it then fck I just ate the whole thing while it was in my hand hahaha I was planning to take a picture of it but fml it was just so delicious and right there in my hand hahah I hadn't even finished making the shape yet lmao

I wanted to eat more onigiri but I was running out of BENITO FLAKES D: Kept eyeing Hong's Onigiri for a few hours. It was like torture so I kept asking her when she would come lol. Hong arrived to give me figurines she didn't want anymore :DDDD and I gave her the miso and onigiri. My sister came home from idk where but I made her some onigiri and it was wasted on her T_T She didn't really like it :'''(

Went to taek. Copped a round house kick to the ear by a 10yr girl LOL I was dazed. If Len didn't stop the sparring I would have been on the ground. He then spoke to me about keeping my hands up which sounded all too familiar because I often used to spar rough and he would tell them to keep their hands up instead of scolding me. LOL now it's my turn. He said some more stuff after but I was too dazed and I couldn't focus so I just nodded and smiled haha (Y) good job to my friend maiti one hell of a round house :)

Today I suddenly got "Teenage Crime" by Adrian Lux in my head. I don't know how but it must have been in one of the mixes I was listening to. So the whole of today I was listening to it.

Blog is filliing up with stuff I want to shove in. Now it's looking crowded at the top. Not sure whether to get rid of the fish or the smiling or wtf to do arghh. It looks over decorated, You know them feels >_>


god bravo if you made it here.




- Lyhnn

No comments:

Post a Comment