Thursday, July 4, 2013

grass ;


Today went out with Yen, Hong and Jaz ate at a Thai restaurant at west end. It was pretty delicious lol and the lunch menu was cheap too. We went to Three Monkeys after and chilled and talked there for quite a while. I wouldn't mind staying there for the whole day really. We could have ordered more stuff haha

Decided to go around the boutiques then off to southbank to see what we could watch because we were out ideas on what to do. There were no movies avail until 6 so we ended up just sitting on the grass then lying on the grass of the majority of the time. Went to grab some movenpicken then home. Always end up singing in the car ride home lol

This was sooo funny hahah perhaps my favourite moment of the day hahaha I laugh everytime I watch it haha
Jazmine's so funny hahah I noticed that her arms were too short while she started saying it LOL




- Lyhnn

No comments:

Post a Comment