Friday, July 5, 2013

shoes ;


Got my shoes today (Y)

Reebok One guide/series - $160 D:

Yeahh but they were the only comfy ones for beginners that the guy reccomended so yeahh. I went to rebel sport at the city for them. God the store is hugee, its a whole level. Next to Allan's music store. So beautful I just wanted to stay in there all day trying everything and looking at everything haha but unfortunately I'm poor now. I had to withdraw extra cash for the shoes so yeahh.

Went home ate sushi and then waited for a few hrs then on the bike I went. Watched chamber of secrets and still watching tennis while biking.

God wtf is up with djokovic tonight, the whole match I kept going da heo. He's making so many unforced errors T_T Seriously. Del Potro is pretty good too aye. He hits really powerfully. All the mens tops are out except for murray and djokovic and with the chicks allll the top are out now wtf at sharapova, azarenka, kavitova and serena?!! I was also gunning for the rising talent Stephen Sloane :( Radwanska being outted by Lisiki last night god that match was so damn intense it was crazy, so good I swear I haven't seen a match that good for a while now. I think Lisiki will win for the womens, she's just so good! Man federer and nadal out in the first round seriously?!! This wimbledon is so unpredictable! Hardly got to see anything good. I swear this match tonight with djokovic vs del portro they are neck and neck, mostly because of djokovic and his errors not fun to watch at all.


- Lyhnn

Posted via DraftCraft app

No comments:

Post a Comment