Sunday, June 30, 2013

blantantly ;


Hey heyy ^^ Today started horribly! I woke up in a good mood. Chucked on clothes then with a text realized that I was going to be late hahah time went by so quickly, next minute I was running out the door and I was running to the station because the train was already there I was just about the cross the crossing when I heard the whistle. Train gone GOD T_T Found out I had to top up on the go card anyway. Realized I forgot a tonne of things including my scarf, gum, and I forgot to put on perfume and concealer god I haven't stepped out of the house without concealer for years zzz

Got to Roma St, saw that the buss I needed was already there so I ran up the stair and fck the bus left. I missed that too!! Got told that the Despicable Me was sold out god then we had to watch Monsters University >:[

Because I craved popcorn I bought 2 large boxes LOL I finished one and a half :L god I was so thirstyy. Lips all tender and wrinkly :L Headed to the city straight to the boost for my thirst! D: then  went to find some presents for people whose birthdays are coming up. Went to eat at Madtongsan. I got a bi bim bap of sorts but not in the hotpot.

Spent a long time in Myer trying different perfume for peoples presents hahah. Rosa was working at Colette so we visited her. God she's so pretty :D She's so straight up too hahah I haven't seen her for agess haha mah girl crush xD. Thanks to Rosa for confirming what today was, blantantly stated lol feels like she's subtly helping my her own way. Randomly went into a souvenir shop because someone wanted to see kangaroo balls -_- none were found though and soon we headed home.

Got home, camwhored a bit, I'll dp tomorrow umm smiles all around. Lets see tomorrow I have work.


- Lyhnn 

No comments:

Post a Comment