


LOL everytime :3
Heyy So today was the day the my sister would move out of my room! :D Good things are happening hehe. I've waited 7 years for this day. So we haven't fully moved all our stuff in yet but all the furniture is moved.
Progress vid! when we unleashed what was under my sister's bed in my room. nahh it's just she's a pack rat and hoards everything and it's never cleaned down there D: I avoid her side LOL
Just progress photos today. I won't show the before yet ;) It'll be for when the rooms are fully finished. I need a new desk chair.
The first photo is of my sister's room currently. She's actually hiding under the blankets
This is my room currently, all messed up because I have to keep all the stuff here for now. The wooden thing on the floor is my bookshelf. It is on the floor with piles of books on top because the back kind of caved outwards because I constantly pushed the books in lol.
Sister needed to buy stuff from Sunnybank for her friend's birthday so we went to there. At the anime place in sunnybank OMG I SPOTTED THISSSS!!! AHHMAHHGAHHD!! My two FAVOURITES from naruto!!! omg I didn't care how much it was I bought it straight on the spot aye, it was 15$ anyway but omggg. Got home and put it up immediately aye. Also bought another kakashi poster :3 So happyyy wahhh ~~ I think I can die happy now ^^
BEST DAY OF THE YEAR YET!! :D teeheee
yet I can just imagine jazmine saying "Lynn, he's a 2D character" :'( ever tim
- Lyhnn

No comments:
Post a Comment