Heyy wow work was really chilled, he probably chose the day because there weren't many people. I was really excited that I finally have a reception job eeeee I mean no one trains people these days.
Well most of what I did was bookings and handling the phone. Did some filing but that was over really quickly so most of my time was spent watching Confessions of a Shopaholic on the TV. It was really chilled god I'm going to do my everything to keep this job!!!
I also love the frikken decor of the place. White modern small chic rectangle sofas with aqua pillows oh god at one point I just stood up in my desk just to look at them. God so beautiful. I just want to lie on the sofa... I love da place~ I really don't want to part with it :( I really wanted to take pictures of it but not allowed to use phones during work. It really is pretty. White is what I wish to decorate my future kitchen and living room with, and have little specks of colour occasionally. The psychologist was really nice too, I didn't think it would be him training me though.
Ahh holidays yay more free time to talk to people :) More time to draw YAY! Took up the chance to go borrow more books when my mum was going to Inala. Saw my friend from taek there studying, chatted a bit then went to taek, we were teaching the people who passed the grading (Y)
Watched deathly hallows on TV. Then I just found out that Wimbledon is showing. YES! Go Azarenka~
DAMN I laughed my ass off hahahha
- Lyhnn


No comments:
Post a Comment