Wednesday, June 26, 2013

hoarder ;


Yo I aimed to finish my room rearranging by the end of today. Well lets see...lucky I saved this post on blogger lol I intended to finish my room then take photos but well looks like that didn't happen. Spent the day rearranging my bookshelf and talking on fb until the anime watching hit.

Anyway, god my sister does stuff so half arsed. There's still her things in the living that she hasn't packed up get tsk lazy. instead I see her in bed on my laptop T_T. Just get it done already, it's blocking everything. Meanwhile, I've finished packing everything in my room already.

Anyway heard someone told me I have so much stuff and that all they have are their clothes and their notebooks from school. God after that I felt like a hoarder aye so I went through my stuff on the bookshelf, rearranging it all. Still looks too stuffy.. sighh didn't get to finish it today. soon


- Lyhnn  

No comments:

Post a Comment