Tuesday, May 21, 2013

oxytocin ;


ahh life seems to sparkle when -

Yosh Hello!

Last Friday - Couldn't find my lip stain took an hour looking around the house and the car. So sad because it was Hong's Masqueraid Party and red was an essential colour LOL
I made my mask with the help of my talented little sister. Paid her in gummi bears haha. Went with a Gothic Jap kind of look, tried anyway.

So it was pretty funn. Got Hong a Polaroid and film that was basically used up in the night :( After the multiple rounds of Just Dance and Jenga, taking photos and just catching up with people, I got so drained very quickly so I had to catch my breath and recharge outside for a while, with a bit of good company, of course :)

I ate a lot of GREEN TEA ICE CREAMMM woahh!! >0<" That was so good! I swear randy better make it again :D One point I was just sitting with the ice cream tub eating it :L until someone decided they wanted some :'( took away my one love for the night, so sad.

Saturday and Sunday I worked out while watching Naruto and I looked back at old uni notes. I got back into Naruto for a month now. It was just something to do while working out since I was so bored but now addicted to anime again. I feel like I'm alive again. I haven't felt this alive since grade 9. I feel old now :L

Today, went to Three Monkeys with Hong and Jaz ahh YUM! the pizza was nice but I was thinking as I ate it that we could get one big pizza bigger than this for half this price so I was kind of half choking back tears :'( Was kind of unsatisfied because there was no tiramisu when there was last time. Itsokay Next time there might be :D

Came home. Worked out lol worked all the pizza, cake and my dinner off and did extra but I feel like doing more soon.

Tomorrow I will be applying at several places to find a job. hopefully I'll get one soon. My money is being stretched out


- Lyhnn  

No comments:

Post a Comment