pwetty dead flowers ^^ teehee
Talked a bit with my cousin who always has a calming, enlightening effect on me. We talked more on religious ideologies. I made myself read a bit too. When you guys read books do you often skip some descriptions and go to dialogue?? I DO! haha some books simply have too much description in them :P
Winter is setting in and I'm starting to get hungry more. Sitting here feeling disgusted at myself :L
Winter is setting in and I'm starting to get hungry more. Sitting here feeling disgusted at myself :L
Harsh self criticism seeps in at these times but need to keep going. I need to change, I lack determination and commitment for my goals. I love pathology yet I'm not applying myself fully when I'm looking through past notes. I'm just so lazy. Got to change one thing at a time. If I can show commitment in one area of my life I can do it in other areas. YOSH! I will try to post more often now then :)
look forward to posts erryday now but I can't promise they will be very eventful ><"
huhh... I just realized that when you press my blog header it doesn't refresh??? O_O
how?
- Lyhnn

No comments:
Post a Comment