Saturday, May 25, 2013

stain ;




Talked to a random sales chick and it turned into a convo about edm shows like stereo and stuff. WOOT! she said creamfields has been postponed :D not cancelled yeeee
Said that it will be on later this year ;)

Have you guys heard about google glass?? I mean sure it's shit now but in the future it'll be awesome ayee :D  when they improve it and cut the price down from $1500, it'll be better (Y)


Sis went ice skating today. It was so windy last night everything was creaking outside my house. Woke up today and in the kitchen were was a whole box of cream filled sweet bread and jam filled bread and I looked at it all in horror. DIABETUS. It's because my dad keeps accepting bread from his baker friend.

I've been looking for a eye primer and I ordered new lip stain. Gotta wait for a while before it comes :'( Also it's kinda of weird talking to a guy about make up haha 

I can hear fireworks :S


- Lyhnn

No comments:

Post a Comment