On Saturday I went to Inala with my mum,she needed to go to take a test but the wait was so long so I took the opportunity to hang out with Tien at her work place :)I thought about seeing Ronnie's new shop place but I was scared I'd get lost D: and I definitely do not want to get LOSTTT D: Mummy and I went to the restaurant that just opened near the commonwealth back branch and she got pho and I got com tam :) I love com tam I try it everywhere I go. I don't really know how to judge it good or bad I just like tasting all of them haha.
I did eat com tam for breakfast for basically a month in vn because the house was near a place selling it, towards the end of the month I got really sick of eating com tam but I thought "well this is the best there is and I won't have it again anymore" so I still ate it for a few days until we went. Now i'm fine though, I love it again and my mum makes it once a month yeahh
- Lyhnn
- Lyhnn
No comments:
Post a Comment