Wednesday, April 24, 2013

reading ;

So I just changed my blog's layout a bit. I've been doing a bit more reading lately so hence I kind of wanted to see my progress and let you guys know I'm not dead lol. What I usually read is dystopian, post apocalyptic novels aka books that are "in the future and usually after some major event happened to change the world" but recently since I've gotten into politics, it's opened me up authors such as George Orwell, a classic author of 1984 and Animal Farm, Anton Chechov and other authors.

So in reading classics from those authors I really wanted to see what other classics offered (because if they were as rich as the few I've read from Orwell then damn I'm sold). Some classics, even though aren't to my normal liking, I still plan to read.

Politics and reading some of the classics has opened up a world of philosophy I want to explore too (eg, Plato's novel The Republic) there's just so much to read ;D already my to-read list is up to nearly 50 books. In amongst those are dystopian books, sequels, classics, political readings, and some greek and norse mythology haha

So I've traded in most of my working out time for reading. I'm just concentrating on reading in my free time.


- Lyhnn

1 comment:

  1. Woo loveee lovee love the reading apps on your blog (Y)
    This post was so nice to read as well. Nice change to our usual way of talking :L

    ReplyDelete