
WOOT WOOT woke up early because my legs were sore. woke up to find that I got the Q-STEP equity scheme bursary so 6 rank points and 1000$. It also said to apply for the Equity scholarship sheme so I thoguht I better do that one too.
I've been updating my manga and I finished one wow :( ended so quickly. I'm suprised at the rate I've been finishing updating my mangas. omg have to find new ones ;P
Just came home from taek. I totally forgot about it today but went even thoguht my legs are so sore from the ice-skating. Today taek was cut short. I was told to set up a table for lollies and chips and drinks. It was the first time Len had organised a party so LOL but I thought it would be a nice change lolol but training and then eating junk food lol. The little kids soon started eating the food and drinking the popper drinks lol. It was nice because it felt like the class was becoming closer. THe kids started getting high from the food. Some were jumping on the esky and screaming high pitched screams lol Some people came to talk to me about OPs and stuff ^^ LOL I didn't realise everyone knew that I had finished highschool T_T dad must have talked about stuff. Talked to some people in our class that I hardly get to talk to throughout the year :) Some people left early. Said some goodbyes and happy holidays. I didn't get to say goodbye to some people as they were busy with stuff and Len was busy talking to parents so I thought it would be better to leave first. Closed the windows and said some goodbyes.
Got home checked my email and I got the other QUT Equity scholarship scheme too wow!! which gives you $2500/year. yay So if I go to UQ I will get 5 bonus rank points and 3000$/year plus a bonus 500 for entering UQ. If I go QUT i get 6 bonus rank points and 3500$/year altogether. With my language bonus rank points, I'll have 7 for UQ and 8 for QUT. I'm truly torn between the two ultimately precious things in life. I still don't know which university to go to, I mean I'm still unsure of changing my preferences. I'll have to wait for the OP which will be coming this Saturday. my god D:
I just flipped a coin. I couldn't hope anything because lol i forgot I gave up on hope on some things ages back. So I thought, if I flip the coin and get a result, I'll see if I'm disappointed by it or opposed by it. I'm shocked at my response. I don't feel disappointed.
SUSHIII TOMORROWWW WOOOOTTTTT!!
- Lyhnn
This post is the most uplifting thing I've e-v-e-r read. Congrats! Good luck on your future studies. You'll go far, Miss. (*)
ReplyDeletehaha thankyou very much, well I certainly aim to keep a positive light on things :)
ReplyDelete