Tuesday, December 13, 2011

sanbun ;


So today woke up early. I keep on dreaming of corinda high school now. wtf lol. I dreamt of it the other night and another night before. So this time was in the old hall and I met Mr Campbell and omg my mind had his character up so well. He acted exactly as he does in real life. Sat next to jazminee and we laughed our asses off for some reason. Went outside the hall and met Ms Gleadhill. wow exactly as she is in real life lol think it ended.

In the middle of the day couzin called and took us to sunnybank to eat dessert. Just soy wasnt open so we went some place else. Ate green tea panna cotta and my sister got vanilla panna cotta. sighh :L Went to garden city library to borrow some books and i went looking for sushi but there was only bad sushi so I didn't wanna waste my money so decided to wait until thursday. Went home and my cousin gave me a lot of pointers for ice skating. He's a pro.

Went to Ice-skating. Arrived an hour early because I thoguht ice-skating started at 7 LOL so we went out exploring the area and found some pretty weird shit. luckily I had my secret weapon. We went to a fish and chips shop and went inside. wtf there was no chips O_O ftw.

Well this time I really concentrated on the stuff my couzin said, concentrated so hard for so long. I was still getting the hang of it. I kept looking down at my feet. Then one time I just looked up and realised omgg I can skate better if I look up because it just came so naturally. LOL so the rest of the night I didn't even look at my feet. I just skated. Hong was soo cold and anthony and ronnie fell over because of me lol. I just need to learn how to deal with numb feet and stopping lol. fell over 3 times today. I want to go again :) but I bet everyone's sick of it already sicne they are too pro :P


- Lyhnn

No comments:

Post a Comment