
Is there something weird about blogger? My editor is not working properly :S I mean there are no buttons for bold/ font/ colour, or anything, there is nothing :S and thats why I havent been publishing posts. I thought I was just my browser but I don't know anymore. Today I went to sunnybank because my parents wanted to go some place since its the holidays. So we went around the plaza and was tempted to buy some things but didn't. We went to the marketsquare and ate at my favourite place, I think its called the Maya Corner(?). While we ate there, stuffing ourselves full LOL hong was at ramen. Dad and mum wanted to buy some peking duck so my sister and I decided to meet hong and oanh and we just walked around. Then we saw that little tokyo was selling stuff for 2.80 and hung in there for the rest of the time. Hong bought some stuff and I bought some stuff. She went first though. Went home and just lay on my bed in my messy, full of half done things bedroom.
- Lyhnn
- Lyhnn
No comments:
Post a Comment