Wednesday, October 12, 2011

manzoku ;

if only it was cool like this~


So today I had english first, which was a bludge, i read through some stuff but I think that was about all. We just played with brownie =] Maths made me really sleepy, so throughout lunch, bio and second break I was pretty much dead. Second break I we went to buy the tickets. Then jap came. It was a slow lesson at first but then it got fun near the middle. LOLOL. I just rmbr laughing a lot like always. Jazmine and Tien are so hilarious! love them ^^

After school I chucked w/e i could find to see if there was anything. sigh nothing. Went to my first and last ever social. Met Anh and Tracey. Ronnie and then Hong. etc. There was less people. I thoguht there would be more because that way it would have been more fun. So the social started off kind of umm yeahh awkward. The music got okay. Hong and I were reluctant to dance at first. I saw ronnie shuffling! pwahh~ kakkoi :P

Then I just went crazy and kept dancing. I did the macaraina, nutbush and the electric slide ;D tbh I only danced because i skipped training today, and I also drank some LOL so I had to do something. Some of the music was good though so yeahh. I alot of stuff happening. There was a surprise while I got dragged back on the dancefloor ^^

Got home. So tired. Just on my bed. My legs ache, and that's the way i like it =]
someone looked nice tonight~


- Lyhnn

No comments:

Post a Comment