^^I am dissapoint. LOL -sigh- my legs didn't ache as much from yesterday.
The weather was really effed today, I woke up cool but my sister was complaining of how hot it was. I looked out of my window and the sky was cloudy. So Period 1 was Jap and the teacher was away again T_T we read a bit of japanese and Tien and I did our chemistry homework then talked the rest of the period. It went by sooo slow like no joke, even i was getting umm lol wtff is with the time.
Hong came and sat in front of our class though, waiting for me. We went to home ec. We were cooking today and made chicken burgers. Hong had to leave early for her OP appointment. The burger was okay. It tasted like subway and I'm really sick of that since at heron.. omgg. Everyday, for lunch hard bread with stuff inside D:, it still makes my stomach sick.
Lunch. Hong came back pretty happy and Ronnie ended up eating my chicken burger. Maths and the lesson was okay LOL. dont do number 2 AHAHA Hong and I both got it instantly. Chemistry was so gay. T___T" butts. My phone actually rung during class argghhh and yet another trolling person.
---
its too heightened, ojitsuke
- Lyhnn
No comments:
Post a Comment