
this drawing is really cool! I wish I could do that ;D
hmm. Today my arms are sore from training. Espeically the area I broke. That was scary, when it started aching yesterday. Um taii punched me in chem today and never punch back but doesnt mean i've had those thoguhts :P This time he srsly punched him though T3T gay.
SLP was productive. Oh no dancing next week. I lovee dancing but the kids in our class >_> and my sweating hands -sighs- are always a downside. I hope the next Tuesdays are cold. Lunch, there were lollies! hmm Japanese, pretty productive, studying the new vocab atm.
What did we do at second break ? oh watched Ronnie eat his wrap. ohh schoolies. LOOL we were talking about how we would just sit with a bag of sugar eating that and getting high off that ;P taking a photo and fb upload HAHAH yen so hilarious.
hmm. Today my arms are sore from training. Espeically the area I broke. That was scary, when it started aching yesterday. Um taii punched me in chem today and never punch back but doesnt mean i've had those thoguhts :P This time he srsly punched him though T3T gay.
SLP was productive. Oh no dancing next week. I lovee dancing but the kids in our class >_> and my sweating hands -sighs- are always a downside. I hope the next Tuesdays are cold. Lunch, there were lollies! hmm Japanese, pretty productive, studying the new vocab atm.
What did we do at second break ? oh watched Ronnie eat his wrap. ohh schoolies. LOOL we were talking about how we would just sit with a bag of sugar eating that and getting high off that ;P taking a photo and fb upload HAHAH yen so hilarious.
I gave up on no msn >_< I just wanted to talk online. Studied my jap vocab and doing english.
- Lyhnn
No comments:
Post a Comment