LOLWoke at hmm 10, read this interesting as book until 11, went outside and ate, did 30min on the bike. Went inside and continued with maths. Ate lunch, went to read more of the book because it was so good! Going to taek, hoping they wouldn't work us like hell again because I just stopped being sore. My hopes were for nothing as another tough instructor T3T" brother of the other one, the one who i swear is out to get me, took class, and continually kept pointing out my flaws and stuff T_T" worked us like dogs. But it was better than last time but still i think i'll be sore tomorrow again. sighh.
Went and bought a notebook for maths. Did a bit of chem revision. I gave up on chem revision half way through because I kept thinking of the book. Its called Inside Out. Ate some stuff. Took the laptop from mum, just to do research on bio but msn (with the help of certain people) was like "bitch no, its my turn tonight" and yeah talked to people :) still I have my sht under control but I wonder what will happen when school comes.
- Lyhnn
No comments:
Post a Comment