Tuesday, September 27, 2011

umi ;


With last night's occurrence constantly at the back of my mind. Replaying over and over again. I wonder if, its me that is afraid of lurking back into the murky waters. Isn't it natural to know that if something affected you negatively to not to go in again. I can feel the water near my feet. Its lingering presence, lapsing against my ankles, urging me to immerse myself. I contemplate whether this time will be the time I'm able to navigate through the water but even though the signs flash green, I'm hesitating. Reminding myself that I'm sick of this game. I'm over it and that is enough for me to know to step out of the shallow waters. I know I stand tall. yet I'm unsure if the water is slowly rising or if my feet moving forward by themselves.


Tomorrow at hong's :D excited!


- Lyhnn

No comments:

Post a Comment