Sunday, September 25, 2011

okane ;

AHHAHA i just laughed at this one. srsly every time. this happend to me on friday.LOL

Sunday. Woke up at 8 by the stupid crows. Continued reading my book that I put down last night because reading it at night was too scary. Read until 11. Got somethign to eat. The lazy way of eating sushi. Just taking a bowl of rice, le avocado, le sheet of seaweed and half a cucumber and just sitting there taking bits and pieces. LOL.

Went to do more maths. Went to read for a bit in preparation to sleep because I was feeling so dead from waking up so early in the morning, I think i slept at 1 ? or 1:30. Slept for like an hour I think. Woke up by the laughter of my Japanese neighbour having his friends over. Went and did some maths.

I can't believe it but we had KFC for dinner and I, I seriously didn't know how I could cope eating it. FML. felt effen bloated. I felt disgusting so I did an hour on the bike. Did some more training and went shower. Omg the weather is so hot nowadays. So took a cold shower. Did some credit card shit that effed me over T_T. I am seriously worrying about my formal dress. If Ronnie asks, it'll kill me to answer him :C


- Lyhnn

No comments:

Post a Comment