
Today family went to indro. It was to get my sister a exercise bike because mum thought that my sister is too short so bicycling will elongate her legs :S I don't think so but I love to exercise so ehh I didn't mind.
Went around looking for stuff but I had to save up again so I didn't buy anything except boost with the money dad gave today. The boost try made was also wrong so I was pretty pissed, at one point I was going to bin the boost and buy another one. effen bitch lol thinking about it still pisses me off.
Went to the pet store at indro and saw so many cute little Labradors and one jack russell they were all so playful. Did 3hrs of full on maths so I'm pretty proud of myself right now, considering I usually fall asleep an hour into it. Muscles are still sore! T3T"
Went around looking for stuff but I had to save up again so I didn't buy anything except boost with the money dad gave today. The boost try made was also wrong so I was pretty pissed, at one point I was going to bin the boost and buy another one. effen bitch lol thinking about it still pisses me off.
Went to the pet store at indro and saw so many cute little Labradors and one jack russell they were all so playful. Did 3hrs of full on maths so I'm pretty proud of myself right now, considering I usually fall asleep an hour into it. Muscles are still sore! T3T"
- Lyhnn
No comments:
Post a Comment