Friday, September 23, 2011

Kaimono ;


Took the train to milton with Hong to check my QTAC then when that was all good bought some sushi at a place we eyed on the way to the building, ate it at the train station, was satisfying.

Went to city and met up with Ronnie and Kevin Le, went and ate at Madtong something lol a Korean restaurant. I had spicy pork and vegetables. Ronnie at spicy fried rice and egg. Kevin at some seafood soup and hong ordered this hotpot. Oh my god everyone finished and lol she still wasn't halfway. LOL we stayed there for a long time just watching Hong eat.

After that we went to Tops and hahah omg played DDR but failed and got owned when Hong and I saw how pro Ronnie and Kevin were compared to us. AHAHA no joke that was the first time I've played it. :L and then a racing game with all of us.

Hong and I went shopping and the guys played pool. LOL before we went shopping but had already spilt from the guys we went to zoom hahaha omg lawl. Met up with the dudes again and went to this music instrument store. Ronnie and Kevin really make me feel I like I should have learnt an instrument. Went shopping some more.

Yeah pretty fun day :) Hanging with a small group of friends is always fun.


- Lyhnn

No comments:

Post a Comment