Wednesday, September 21, 2011

bangumi ;


*I need this!* *points up*
omgg hong I will worship you if you make this for hec ;D

Well yesterday I found out that I am easily conditioned and that I did stuff without me even knowing. Woke at 9:30. Played on ipod until 10, which was really unhealthy of me so I got up and ate. Watched a bit of the Morning show. My daily routine on the holidays, its my favourite morning show since I cant even rmbr, the hosts are just hilarious! and real and not robotic at all. Went ans stole the laptop off my mum and played omgpop and fb games :L, updated myself on Naruto, while talking to Hong and Ronnie later in the day. Did some biology research. ate. now off to refreshing training.


- Lyhnn

2 comments:

  1. DUDE. I WAS PLANNING TO !!!!!!!!! MAKE THAT FOR HEC!!!!!!!!! YOU OMG I WAS GOING TO TELL YOU BUT HOLY YOU KNEW.

    ReplyDelete