Sunday, August 7, 2011

kakkoi ;


Yesterday was super fun. Hong and I went to ct to celebrate Myvee's birthday with the other chicks. There were a few firsts yesterday. The first time I've been to zoom. I didn't even know a place like that was at the ct. So that was what we did first. We then went to karaoke, I think. The first time I've seen Hong sing her heart out. I'll nvr forget it ahhaha because she's never melodramatic or anything so to see her that high was just so awesomee! Everyone was lost i nthe moment. Just singing. No one even cared about shit. Or looking silly, singing off tune or anything. I really love the feeling of being kiddie. It was super fun because everyone was super comfy with eachother.

I wanted another first of eating Korean BBQ but that had to wait :(. I wanted to share my first time of eating it with Myvee and Tien and Hong, esp on Myvee's birthday for a special treat but something came up or something :/ so we ate yum-cha. So after feeling good with all the yummy food in out tummy including the fried icecream YUMM!! we totally shat ourselves all over the floor man when we saw the bill which was much higher than we thought. shit

I bought a cute little japanese looking cardigan (which cost like 10$) cha-chingg~ and a pair of sunnies chyeahh mann but they were way more expensive than the cardigan :'( 30$. Man I swear the things I will spend the most of my money on in my life will be 1) Sunnies 2) Japanese stuff 3) Shoes(boots)

Hong, hands down, your so bloody awesomee. singing your guts out. I have to see you do that again! and myvee omgg such a good singer! Tien always singing even if you don't kno wthe lyrics xD

Yesterday and today my net has been annoying, always dc`ing every few minutes or just not doign anyhitng at all.T3T Happy I finished my Maths Assignment though! YAY ^^ now for english --"

Happy Birthday Myvee ya cutiee
This photo is my favourite myvee photo


- Lyhnn

6 comments:

  1. HAHAHA @ the photo. Sorry that you couldn't have Korean bbq Lyhn :(

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its okay ^^ we'll have it some otehr time ^^ like after QCS for celebrations ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOLOLOL (: you're right! we were all so comfortable with each other hahahs ! I swear i've never been like that before :L

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get used to it honey when we go out more during uni!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh god, my singing was sooo terrible though.. :L We'll go sometime later on to get rid of stress from school and we'll have kbbq too, just gotta find where the restaurant is ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww you guys! <3 I really love you guys.

    ReplyDelete