Thursday, August 4, 2011

jiyuu ;


Yeah man today was pretty fun. Maths was good because I actually got my teeth into it. Home Ec, I still have to do that, but at least I know what my structure is and where I'm headed, I need that A. Chem was fun. A good end to the day. Did the stuff beforehand so just bludged this lesson. It was one of those fun afternoons.Its been one of my most fun days for a while. I just haven't been myself these days and even though I'm sick, today I just didn't care about shit(excluding school work) Idk but I felt free today. Its been a while since I've felt really truly happy.

I finally have my english focus. One of my best strengths too. JAPAN POP CULTURE. I know LOL I'm really late and its next week but dw, I'm giving a draft tomorrow. I feel pumped ! (cuz its Japan!) Gonna fucken do this shit !


- Lyhnn

No comments:

Post a Comment