Wednesday, August 3, 2011

furui ;


Was late to school. English was fun! The teacher was sitting at our table yet all of us got nothing done, LOL we brainstormed and brainstromed but got no where. Ms Tresillian even went to ask Mr Wilson, Idk why, he said, "oh its a difficult topic..." I think I've heard him say that to a couple of people already. Anyway, I keep trolling Ronnie and Lam gets the blame. Its funny :L

Biology was T____T" We had a relief teacher and after everyone watered their plants and recorded stuff in our journals, there really was nothing else to do. Myvee was jst sitting chilling and Tien was busy with her plants. Hanging with the guys, they are so random. Such kids really. Come friday and I really will kick his head/ass.

Jap. I need to write out a outline of my writing task. I want to get it started early and finish quickly so the teacher can check. I know I will get started early though (unlike my other subjects) because I'm so eager for it. I do best in writing. hehehe

I realised something today. I still conform to the me of those days. Those "life seems nice, everything seems so joyous" days. Why?


*wishing I could come to myvee's on saturday*


- Lyhnn

No comments:

Post a Comment