



-----
As expected,the final sports carnival was great! Everyone was enjoying they're limited care-free time. The weather turned out to be okay today, it was warm enough.
Hong dressed up as a fishiee. Una had a blue man. Lam turned into a Lamb. A lot of ppl had cameras and Ronnie was sipping a cool japanese lemon drink while some dudes were kicking around that thing with the feathers and stuff :L
Yeasterday I hoped for something out of today but like most times i was yet again disappointed. It kept lingering at the back of my head but overall it was a refreshingly FUN day~!
Today was about hanging with close friends :)
So holidays has begun! :D time to paint my nails, run out of money and get some good stuff, experiemnt with sht and maybe dye my hair again.
- Lyhnn
I love you bro even though I look like I'm about to bite you in the third photo :L We'll talk soon ♥
ReplyDeleteheheheh that photo was picture perfect ;)<3
ReplyDeleteHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA LYNN MAN LOL you're asking to see someone's big bum, I swear :L
ReplyDelete