
Whoaa~! i want that hair colour :D
aka hong's hair colour >:)
its been a long time
So tomorrow will be sports carnival. The last ever sport carnival that i will ever attend.
There have been many lasts lately. Every time one slips by, I always take a moment to soak up the moment as it will never be lived again. I don't like 'lasts'. There will be more to come.
But there are awaiting 'firsts'. I really wish I could keep important people close, always.
huh. im getting all nostalgic :L
As a wise old'ish eccentric instructor :) i truly respect once said, and i rmbr (at least the start) quite correctly, 'people come into our lives for a purpose, whether it is as a student, classmate, teacher or friend, they are there. It is destiny that you(pointing at someone) and i meet and that you and peter( pointing at a pupil) meet. '
LOL that might come off as something weird but i really respect him. Even now that i don't go to his classes often his clarity and experinced words still echo at the back of my mind and impact me. Everyone who meets him grows to respect him. Many of my peers are the same as me.
basically he's cool (Y)
I'm reading tonnes of manga right now and I'm afraid that I won't be able to stop. I am still too scared to start my kpop again because i might not be able to stop. I don't think i will until after qcs. Anyway, i just want to say, kpop may be fkn shit to some people but like you don't have to treat me like sht b/c of it, so if you don't like it then i respect that, just shut the hell up if your going to treat me like some retarded fk head because i listen to it. Not that im defending it or w/e but some people are just rude. Its jst been happening increasingly recently.
I hate ending post on a neg. note =_=
Sometimes just I wanna give up ayye.
But it can't be done easily.
Thus the internal struggle continues.
jaa, mata ne ~
- Lyhnn
No comments:
Post a Comment