Monday, May 23, 2011

tamago ;

lalala ~
Hello bloggie
Today, one thing just blew me away, like a bullet full of joy, shot into my head Peww! and i was happy for the rest of the day. I didn't even stress about the oral. I really am obsessed with this little thing. I love it love it. Like i love ORESAMA TEACHER!!! . I also like the times before 2nd period on mondays. Its silly and small but i treasure it. I wish it was like this everytime, all chilled and not worried about schoolwork like at outings. 2nd time.

Something like...
If the day comes when you dont stay by my side i hope you will keep me in your heart forever.

I think it was. Somebody showed me this quote one day. It was myvee kekeke ;)

Kay kayy sorriee i havent updated for a while.

Byee bloggie. Today was just a happy day. Thats why im blogging it. Hehehhe.

- Lyhnn.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha Lyhniee, I don't remember showing you that quote doh :(

    ReplyDelete