Saturday, May 28, 2011

closer ;



So blocks is in a week.Here i am thinking of anything other than that. OOH my mum is making ban bao. YUMM!
lol see.

I like bio and chem days. LOL which is everyday.
Running man was on yesterday again. It was fun. I didn't get caught first. heheh


Hmm I have all oh my assessment on the first week so i can chill on the left over 3 days. Sorry the picture is so blurry and dark. ITs my boardd!!. Its special!. I have my board, which i drag out and set up every time we have blocks, its all set up now. It helps me organise the week and calm me down, having a schedule i can follow. I even have Kakashi to support me :) this board was bought for me in year 10, by my cousin, to help me organise stuff. So even in year 10 on the busiest weeks, I have this. I'm pretty sure I can't live through testing weeks and blocks without it now. kekeke.

I won't be writing until it is over ^^
Good luck everyone for blocks~!
We're all in this together!


- Lyhnn

No comments:

Post a Comment